The Ohio Power Siting Board has authorized the construction of two solar projects with a combined capacity of 470MW in Hardin and Highland counties.
Vineyard Wind has awarded a €200 million euro contract for the provision of a submarine cable system to the Prysmian Group
MUFG has put out a revised environmental and social policy framework, highlighting that they will no longer provide financing for new coal-fired power generation projects after July 1st.
Genesis and Tilt Renewables have finalised a 20-year electricity offtake agreement for the proposed 130MW Waverley Wind Farm located in New Zealand.
TerniEnergia to sell Italian 19.3MW solar portfolio comprised of 22 solar plants
The Greek Digital Policy Ministry has announced a tender to develop an ultrafast broadband infrastructure (UFBB) network through a public-private partnership - the largest ever in Greece
Welcome to the Proximo daily news podcast for energy and infrastructure finance professionals. Here are today's highlights:
- AMS solidifies partnership for solar and storage investment platform
- Invanhoe Mines raises cash to finance two mines in the DRC
- Ardian is getting close to acquiring 550mn euros worth of wind farm assets
- First State Investments closes the largest onshore wind refinancing in Europe to date
I hope you enjoy today's podcast, and if you have any feedback, please let me know.
Welcome to the daily news podcast. Here are my top stories for today.
1) Financial closing reached in Texas onshore wind farm
2) Profits at BNDES are way up compared with 2018
3) BlackRock to acquire Taiwanese solar portfolio
4) Vinci to acquire 50% of Gatwick Airport
5) Germany announces significantly under-subscribed onshore wind tender
Just a quick bite for you today on the Proximo Daily Podcast:
- Massachusetts siting board approval for Vineyard Wind transmission
- Northland to proceed with 130MW La Lucha solar project
- Aquila targets €300m IPO for European renewables fund
If you'd like to read any of these stories more in depth don't forget to sign up at www.proximoinfra.com !
Today on the daily energy and infrastructure finance podcast:
- New solar capacity tenders in Iraq worth 755MW
- Data centre operator Zayo group to be bought out
- Suntrace has found work in Namibian solar
- Siemens is spinning off its Gas and Power unit
- ...and US Exim: is it back in business?
Digest Proximo's regular insights on global project finance and risk, by visiting www.proximoinfra.com.
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Today we bring you market moves from Vestas, Citigroup, CPPIB, and NordLB. We also report a new PPA featuring EDP Renewables in Greece, and new funding approved for the Celtic Interconnector project.
Want to read some in-depth analysis of today's top stories across energy and infrastructure? Check out Proximo Perspectives by signing up to www.proximoinfra.com. It's free!
PNM Resources to buy Pattern Development’s Western Spirit transmission project
Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority has launched an RFP for up to 50MW of solar or solar-plus-storage
Swedish pension fund AP1 has appointed Magdalena Hakansson as head of Sustainable Value Creation
The World Bank has launched the Climate-Smart Mining Facility, the first-ever fund dedicated to making mining for minerals climate-smart and sustainable.
Octopus Energy wind portfolio refi priced; US wind development pipeline increases by 6GW in Q1; North American Infrastructure Partners makes strategic investment in community solar firm Clean Energy Collective; Southern California Edison has changed its investment from a gas project and turned instead toward energy storage projects.
Canadian Solar sells-down Latam assets while courting UKEF; Infrastructure Ontario tweaks P3 model to encourage international firms to set up in canada; Scottish Futures Trust publishes latest five-year infra plan